E-Max is the recognized national leader in improving and preserving facilities energy and maintenance efficiency. E-Max provides efficiency engineering, software systems, consultation, education, construction and national buying. Everything we do reflects excellence, respect for the individual, commitment to quality customer service and high Christian values. All actions we take ultimately tie back to these fundamental objectives.
E-Max’s Vision is to build on the value of past accomplishments, and increase the future value of E-Max with innovative, creative, and cost savings energy solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our solutions, our people and our customer’s assets.
** Excellence in everything. Do everything to the glory of God. ** Respect everyone. Grow the staff. Grow the client. Grow all strategic partners.
**E-Max means being excellent and efficient. Efficiency requires simplicity and maintainability ** Always walk in the customers moccasins. Fill their needs, not ours.
We are leaders in adherence to moral and ethical principles as they relate to all areas of life. As a company and as individuals, we communicate openly and honestly with all people.
Corporate and Social Responsibility
E-Max is committed to creating and fostering a positive work environment, staff development, competitive wages and benefits, and an atmosphere of continuous learning.
We believe in being good stewards of the environment and as such, we promote sustainable energy sources and responsible stewardship.
Superior Customer Experience
Customers are our number one priority. We are committed to provide the best possible service in all circumstances, regardless of the time required. We will not proceed until we understand our clients and their environment.
Leaders in Innovation
We set the path for other energy service companies and utilities in comprehensive audit programs. We are committed to developing tools to assist in the preparation of useful audits and analyzing current and future technologies and research to provide expert guidance in our field.
Adherence to Biblical Principles
We affirm that Scripture alone is our authority, and it alone guides the decisions we make as a company.
E-Max functions as a team using our individual strengths to support and enhance the work of other team members. In order to do
this, each person must apply the E-Max philosophy to their daily activities and relationships.
- First and foremost, all that we do is based on Christian principles. We demonstrate fairness, truth and integrity in all of our words
- We provide everyone with clear, concise, achievable goals and encourage warm communication between staff, suppliers, and clients.
- We provide excellent products with quality customer service, exceeding clients’ expectations while remaining focused on our mission.
- We hire quality, loyal people. We encourage their education and promotion. We provide fair salaries, incentives, and bonuses.
- We nurture long-term business relationships.
- We wisely manage corporate finances. This includes sharing a portion of our profits through charitable contributions for those causes deserving our support.
- We welcome innovation and adapt to change.
Time savings are more than good considerable. http://typemyessays.com From Bartleby to Joshua Ferris, the air of the position refreshing is one of estrangement Some of the search assignments we see are dismaying scavenger hunts for things that dont subsist, directions to receive information that is proprietorship, directions to use databases that we dont take to, faint exhortations to not use online sources did you recognise that 90 of our journals are online now? and our recurrent favourite, a citation to an online catalogue system that hasnt existed for 15 age